Thursday, May 5, 2011

March for Babies

Saturday, my sister, mom, Myla and I participated in our fourth March for Babies. It was a cold start with all of us bundled up, but by the end, the sun was out in full force and our coats were off. Last year it was a little rainy so the sun was a nice change for us. On the way to the walk, Myla wondered if Kinsley was going to walk with us and I said that it was a little cold for little babies. And she said "Kinsley is going to stay with Pop-pop because its too cold for little babies, ESPECIALLY my baby." Looking out for her little sister already.

Again this year, Myla walked across the finish line and got a sticker to replace her's from last year. (She wouldn't take the old one off - that was her baby walk sticker!) I think this year, she loved the cheerleaders and the yelling for her. She even gave some high-fives. And then we bounced in the bouncy castle. It was the perfect end for her. I was loving her smile and how much fun she was having. And then when we got home, I loved on Kinsley and again felt so thankful that we have two healthy girls that have heart-warming smiles and happy faces. On some of the shirts people had put pictures of their babies or had that they were walking for an angel and I was reminded of all we have and are thankful for. (We posted this in the thick of hospital things, but I think its still true, with, oh, about a million additions!)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

:) Happy Mother's Day Kara!