Monday, May 9, 2011

Its getting warmer…

fountain (4)As the days get warmer, we find ourselves with the constant begging “can we go outside?” So on Saturday, when it was so warm outside, we stopped after some errands and ventured out to the closest fountain. Myla was soaked. We didn’t have a towel or a change of clothes, but that’s okay. She had no problems walking around to dry off, or with leaving little Myla footprints showing where she’d been. But I think I will be stashing a towel in my car for the summer, just in case.

Kinsley 5-6-11 (7)

Our little ham is growing and changing every day. She’s really discovered her smile and sometimes I swear she is on the verge of giggling. She loves to lay on her mat and kick and talk, especially when Myla comes to talk. Today, when I got home, I asked Myla how her day was and she said, “mommy, did you say hello to my baby yet?” “Yes I did. How was your day?” “What are you doing little one? Mommy, I’m talking to Kinsley right now.” I never did find out what she did today…

Johnny has worked every day straight for over two weeks. He’s finally home tonight which means that Myla is back to fighting going to bed and Kinsley will probably wake up in the middle of the night. These girls sure love their daddy!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

A week from today :) :) :) and then I get to make her giggle, or at least give it a good try!