Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Myla Diet.

I guess if you wanna gain weight, sleeping and eating and sleeping some more is the way to go. Just look at Myla! Another whole 20g last night and she sometimes doubles that in one night, just amazing. Boy it's a good thing I gave up on that challenge weeks ago, where I was supposed to lose as much weight as Myla gains, she's too fast. In all seriousness, she's so perfect!

Being able to interact with her more has given me a lot to look forward to when she comes home, even in the middle of the night, I say that now...... We always talk about the baby but not very much about us the parents. It's been tough, for us individually and as a couple but it's a good thing we talk and support each other as well as we can. All in all we're very blessed and very much in love with all three of us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's getting so big. give her and everyone our love. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
love,
TKE