Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its fall!

Although you'd never know it with the up and down of the temperatures... But that doesn't stop us from enjoying the crunchy leaves, the colors on the trees and the warm days that let us get outside. Myla is having a great time, but still ready for the snow. She asks Johnny all the time "do you want to play in the snow with me?" She's also quick to say "but first, we need to put our boots on." Lets slow down a bit kiddo, enjoy the warm days just a little bit longer...

I think Myla has been testing out this turning three thing. She's been protesting the idea of naps and has started asking the why questions. But why do you want me to lay down mommy? But why is sun going down? Her birthday party is this Saturday - its hard to believe that she's three. Tonight she told Johnny, "I'm not your baby, I'm a big girl." So, there you go.

We had a check in with the doctor on Tuesday and baby girl is growing just fine so far. She's right where she should be they tell us. We've also started going every two weeks, so if something changes, we will know quick. Which only reinforces the idea to me that we have to get painting!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous! I can't believe she's three either :) Good to hear that everything is going well with girly number two. Miss you!