Sunday, October 28, 2007

A note from mommy

I have decided to give our worn-out daddy the night off from blogging. He's worked so hard to keep everyone up to date AND take care of two high-maintenance gals, I think he deserves it.

We had a big day today. They finally released me from the hospital - knowing full well that I'll still be there every day to share time with Myla. Everything checked out good for me, so now its just resting to get back up to speed.

Before we left, the wonderful NICU nurses called to let us know that our little girl had opened her eyes. We rushed down there as fast as we could to see her little blue eyes gazing up at us. She was rustling and moving and blinking... it brought a huge smile to my face. To watch her little personality all glowing there in her eyes...

And so I sign off, the goal to be a somewhat restful night sleep. Sweet dreams of baby blue eyes here I come.

No comments: