Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another chapter

I can't believe that Kinsley is almost two months! Where has the time gone... (I saw this sign today "Time flies like arrows, fruit flies like bananas. He, he!) I started back to work on Monday and it sucked because I wanted to be home with my girls. I know they are fine and loved and blah, blah, blah but I still wanted to be home with them. Kinsley has been having some tummy troubles and I wanted to help her. But alas, twas not to be at this time. So, instead, we make the most of our evenings! Kinsley lays on her mat and talks up a storm. She loves to watch Myla and when she is fussy, she calms right down when her big sister is talking to her. Kinsley also knows when Myla is gone and it gets quiet - she'll start right back up with the fussing. A special sister bond I guess.

Myla has been (now, this is all from her mouth, I'm just the fingers) fishing in our backyard with her daddy and playing the guitar with her dad and planting seeds inside and watching them grow and having tea parties. She's very active and has a great imagination. Sometimes its hard to keep up with her and her imaginating! She loves to line up her stuffed animals too and make it hard to get in her room - sneaky little girl...

No comments: