Monday, November 29, 2010

Too good to be true?

Shutterfly is having a deal for bloggers - 50 free holiday cards just for posting about it on their blog. I have used them for a lot of things in the past, but the best is probably a photo book I made for Father's Day for Johnny one year. He says he can't read it because its got "dust" in it that makes his eyes tear up. Myla loves to ready it though, conveniently when he's not around. I've already got my Christmas cards picked out... Maybe this one .... or this one.... or....

My family has always sent out Christmas cards, and the photo ones are the best. My mom has a book of all the ones she's sent out with the family and its kind of fun to see us grow up from year to year. I think this year is the first year she'll send one out with Myla on it too - just talking about her in the letter doesn't count. It will be fun to add to the book and see not only us "grow up" but the family grow too.

My mother always comments that I can find anything online - and good deals especially. This one I have to credit to my fellow blogger Stephanie (who has one super cute little boy!) for turning me on to. I feel kind of bad about posting this, since my mom just bought her Christmas cards, but she doesn't have a blog, so that makes me feel a little better...

No comments: