Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful-ness

And so it is, the week of being thankful and the time when we start thinking about all the wonderful things we have - the holidays! Myla is so excited for Thanksgiving because after that its A2's birthday and then its CHRISTMAS! She is going to be so much fun to put up all the Christmas decorations that I finally get to pull out of storage. I have a feeling this year, she is really going to get into it. Johnny and Myla came downtown last week to watch Santa repel down the giant "D" at the Pavilions. She kept waving to him "hi Santa!" Maybe this weekend we'll help him light the Christmas tree in downtown Littleton...

Myla had a lot of fun last week playing with her cousins Tank and Kaidy from Omaha. Of course, did I pull out my camera, um, no. It took her a little while at first to warm up to having more kids around but she was talking about them for days after they left. She loved to come home and see them and one night they got to eat at her little table before all three hopped in the bath. She thought it was so cool. I know how much she loves to play with cousins. She has been saying all sorts of random things and laughing at nothing in particular. Tonight, she was running around the house (gotta love those circular layouts) singing horsey, horsey on your way. And truly having the best time. John and his brothers were able to move my mom's old piano over while they were out last week so she has been having a good time playing that as well when she needs to sit for a minute.

We had a check-in with the doctor last week and baby is measuring right where she should be, which was good to hear. I'm feeling fine, although I have to admit, I'm a little freaked out right now. "D-day" is next week and I'm just hoping that everything continues to go smoothly. So far so good, lets just keep it that way!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is flying! ;) Sounds like you guys are doing great, Happy Thanksgiving! Love ya!
K