Friday, July 24, 2009

You look fabulous!

Myla has discovered a love of hats. She will dig through her bag to find her sun hat, and plop it on her head and go about her way. Today she spent with A2, and discovered all sorts of hats - boat hats, sun visors and a cowgirl hat. I think I might have to pull out some of my hats for her to play with - even though a baseball hat can only be so much fun. Her other favorite thing to do is walk around singing "puppy, puppy" - seems to be her new favorite word. Funny though, I think Haley knew that she was looking for her cause all of a sudden she wanted to go outside...

Myla also learned today of another Myla in the world - Roger Federer's wife had twins and one of them is named Myla. Not that we know them, or tennis really for that matter. But that brings our total of knowing anyone with that name up to four - counting our Myla of course. I know, someday she'll be embarrassed, but I thought it was kind of cool.

No comments: