Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was a wonderful Mother's Day. Myla and I got to spend most of it together since John had to work. And we spent most of it with my family having a good time celebrating. You never know it when you're growing up, but being a mom is hard work - rewarding and wonderful, but hard sometimes. Myla has certainly started my motherhood off with a bang but I am so proud to be her mom. She's so strong and happy and just plain beautiful. She makes me smile every day multiple times just by being her. And I love every moment we get to spend together.

So thanks to my mom for showing me how its done, to John's mom for helping him be a really good daddy and to all the other mom's that have impacted our parenting style. We love you.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Beautiful, simply beautiful! Love ya

Sam said...

I love that picture!! So cute.