Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dirty knees

Just as we posted that Myla was only thinking about crawling and trying so hard, she went and did it! She crawled like 10 feet! Now we can't keep her still, not that we want to, but it's a whole new ballgame now that she's mobile. If we move into another room she loves to follow us and pull herself up by our legs. And, we've also found just how dirty our floors really can be.... all on her knees and feet. She is so much fun!

So far so good for Myla and Mommy. Daddy got a really bad cold this past weekend that turned into an ear infection. Really! Are you kidding me?! Anyway, I'm no longer contagious if what we're told about antibiotics is true and I can hopefully go back to work and back to being Myla's Daddy. I tried to not touch her if I could help it and it was no fun but I think we'll all be okay. Poor Mommy had to do the late night duties with baby so Daddy could rest and get better but now that he's fed up with being sick she can sleep.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Goooooooooooo Myla! Watch out world, there's not stopping her now! Sorry that you're not feeling well John, Jeff hasn't been either, is it transmittable through the internet? Some strange virus ;)
Talk to ya'll soon,
K

John & Jeanette Washburn said...

Johnny, we have all been sick with this cold but an ear infection? Not good. YOur Dad shared his with me and I have to use my voice for my work cough cough.. take care and enjoy chasing after your little Myla now. She is so Sweet..I took the picture to work and showed her off the other day. Everyone said she was a doll and was she the Micro Preimie??? Yes she Was...xoxoxo Mom in Omaha