Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Enjoying ourselves

We've become such slackers on this blog huh? I won't lie to you, its because we are so enjoying our little girl home with us that we just haven't even turned on the computer! Myla is doing great. She's getting bigger - we can see it. We've been doing some good tummy time with her to help her build muscles in her neck and shoulders. She's doing pretty good at it too. Its crazy to think that she shouldn't even be here yet and here she is stretching her neck and lifting her head.

This week is pretty quiet - next week is all the doctors appointments. She does get another round of RSV vaccine this Saturday. Its a shot once a month for the whole RSV season, which is until about April. Up until now, all the shots have been done in the hospital when we were not around, so I don't know how I'll do with this. I know she's going to scream, how could she not!? I guess I'll just have to bring her home and love her. Ah, nuts. ;o)

No comments: