Monday, November 5, 2007

Teddy bear hugs are good!

Of course we didn't bring our camera this morning when we visited Myla since we didn't have a lot of time before I had to go to work and I didn't catch probably the best moment between mom and daughter.... Kara was able to hold Myla for the first time, with Myla's head over Kara's heart and wouldn't you know it, Myla did wonderfully!

They both enjoyed being close to each other again so much that Myla's nurse suggested Kara hold her everyday, it will do so much good for our baby. I hope to get some good pictures tomorrow or Wednesday, everyday we see our little girl if possible. It was a very heartwarming way to start the day.

I can't wait to hold Myla too! Hope she likes fuzzy bears, 'cause that's what it will feel like. ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know you guys, but your story tugged the heart strings. I will add your family to my prayer list. Myla looks like she will be coming home to a very tight family that loves her with no end, and that is what is most important.

May God bless your child and fill her with love, health, and joy!

Donna

Kathi & Dick said...

Hi Guys -

It's me - your mom/mom-in-law/gramma - I just wanted you to know how proud I am of all of you. John, you have surprised me with your strength thru this whole ordeal. You are a wonderful husband and father. Kara, you have surprised me, also. You have been strong when you needed to be. You and I have had our meltdowns which has only brought us closer.
I love to watch the look on your face when you are watching Myla. Love is such a wonderful thing. And Myla - oh, she is such a fighter! She is going to bring you so much joy. Waiting for her to come home is hard, but well worth it. I love you...more! :)

Unknown said...

we are so happy to hear that you can hold her now can't wait for more info. on your Family.
love you,
TKE