Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Growing up

100_2524

Myla got an early birthday present in the form of a big girl bike and she LOVES it.  She struggles a little with the turning on it, but I think she did that with her trike too.  She loves to get going on it and will yell out “look at me!”  Its really fun to see her speed off.  She does that with her stories about her day too – just speeds off about what she’s done or learned.  Some days it’s a few days after the fact, but that doesn’t really matter in Myla-time I guess.  Its hard to believe that she’s almost five – crazy in fact.  How could time have gone so fast!?

a new stand (1)

Kinsley is keeping pace with her sister and grows as much as Myla does.  We clocked them both at growing an inch and 1/2 in three months.  She still talks a lot about something that we don’t fully understand, but she’s definitely getting some words down – me too, no way, balloon, ball, and a number of animal sounds as well.  She loves to fold her arms or she’ll huff and put her hands on her hips.  She is an opinionated little girl, but also very happy and will laugh when we are giving her something that she wants to eat, its so cute.  Her latest thing is to lean against something and cross her little feet at the ankles and talk to you.  About something or other.

100_2526

And so, in my humble opinion, I submit that they are growing to fast and need to stop now.  Myla tells me that they can’t stop because they have to be as big as me and Johnny.  Good thing I’m not very tall…

No comments: