Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Tale of Two Days

rolly slide (4)

On Saturday, the girls and I ran a couple of errands in the morning and because Myla was so good for me in the store, we went to a “playpark.”  It’s a nice one that’s a little drive from our house, but I like that the equipment isn’t run down and the sand isn’t like rock.  Myla likes it because it has this awesome slide that is rollers and she giggles all the way down.  She could run in a circle up to the slide and down it more times than you can count.

playing in the rain (8)

In the afternoon, the crazy rain storms came again and Myla was bummed because she couldn’t play in the pool.  So, she put on her raincoat instead and splashed in the puddles.  She had a great time running through the puddles, splashing the water off the table and catching rain drops on her tongue.  In fact, the raincoat didn’t really help all that much since her clothes were still wet when she came in.

And Kinsley thought, “what a silly big sister I have.  Mom, when can I go play with her?”

Kinsley 7-9-11 (1)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Oh my cuteness! I could just gobble them up ;)

Kathleen said...

Oh, and did you realize it's only like three weeks until I get to play Uno moo again? And try to get some extra giggles? :) :) :)