Saturday, June 18, 2011

Growing too fast

bouncer chairToday, the girls and I just hung around the house and had fun together. We didn’t do anything really special except to show off how fast we are growing. Kinsley, even though she can’t really even sit up yet, decided that she was tired of kicking on her mat and pulled the little arch down with her feet. So, I put her in the activity center/bouncer we have and she loved it. She couldn’t spin the seat, but she had her feet on the floor and her hands up playing with the frog. Every once in a while she would hit the keys that make it play a song and watch the flashing lights out of the corner of her eye. I can’t believe how big she is – four months on Wednesday! Check in with the doctor coming – he’s going to be amazed I think.

daddy's shoes

Myla keeps throwing out these sentences that amaze me. She’s always telling me stories in the most age 6 type of way. But she also says things that make me giggle – like, “when I was a mommy, I used to sleep in a big bed too.” Or, my favorite, “when I was a deer, I would kick letters too.” (A deer is kicking a word in one of her books.) She’s been busy doing a couple of gymnastics classes and today we went swimming at A2’s pool. But most of all, she loves to imaginate, and today we took “bunnies” to the “farm” to see the giraffe. You should come sometime.

1 comment:

Evans said...

Wow those little girls are so cute. Can wait to see everyone again. Ej and tony say get those monkeys out of the tree. Love u guys.