Thursday, March 24, 2011

One month!?

I can't believe that one whole month has passed us by! Kinsley is doing just great, growing and getting bigger every day. She's even on a sort of schedule that includes a little longer sleep over night. One night she went six hours for me! She loves watching Myla and Myla loves watching her and together they have a pretty good time. Although, to be honest, nothing rivals the red pillows. They are an eye catcher for Kinsley and she loves to stare at them when she can.

Myla has been all about the back yard. She loves to be outside. It doesn't matter if we have 40 mph winds to her, as long as the sun is shining. Ok, even if its not. The other night, my brother came over to help out with an electrical problem and Myla wanted to show him and his girl her flower bulbs in the back yard. In the dark. If its a little chilly, out come the "fancy hat and glove-mittens." Whenever Myla comes home, she has to go "check on my baby" and likes to give her the pacifier, even if she doesn't need it.

I have been taking full advantage of nap times and the opportunity to be home to get some things done - like Myla and Kinsley's rooms and some things in the family room. Johnny has been having a great time with his drill and hammer - at least I think he is. We are all doing pretty good I think.

2 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

so cute! time sure flies...it seems like i was just reading that she was born)! miss seeing you!

Evans said...

I love reading about what's going on. They are so cute. Can't wait to see them .