Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ride 'em cowgirl!

Yesterday, as I was feeling nesty and making Johnny do all sorts of hard work, Myla spent the afternoon with her Mam-mam at the stock show. They saw all sorts of animals and Myla came home with a "fancy hat from the cowboy store." This morning, before we could even sit down for breakfast, she had her hat on. She had it on for most of the day actually, except for that pesky nap her mom made her take...

Myla has been full of cute sayings lately. She told Johnny the other night at bedtime that she "will tell baby not to be scared of Santa Claus" Or today when she tried on this super cute hat and gloves I found and she begged for 5 minutes to go outside. Every time I said not right now (it was 7:00, a little early since the sun wasn't up!), she would say "but I don't want to wait, I'm ready now!" After a banana before bed she always says, "my hands are sticky. No, not my hands. This finger is sticky." She's a funny girl.

Check in for baby on Tuesday - the last one before we head into the appointment-every-week time. This one should be quick, no ultrasound, but I'm sure that the doctor will be honed in on my blood pressure. She was doing some crazy moves yesterday, I swear a foot was about to punch through my side. It was kind of fun actually...

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wowsa! What a QT! (and look how much fun having a baby all up in your ribs can be;)

John & Jeanette Washburn said...

you look pretty in Pink Myla. try to get that horse to whinney at you again girl. getting really close to sharing your time and talents with a little---big sister. enjoy the quiet while you can.
Grandma from Omaha.