Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to Reality

I took last week off so I could spend some time with Myla (and get some degree of sanity back). So this week, it was back to reality. Myla has gotten right back into the groove of things without much of a problem. The naps she wouldn't take for me, she takes for her Nonni and she's been eating really well too - again, something she wouldn't do for me. I hear its a mom and dad thing, testing her boundaries or some such. We had a good time last week though and I know I did not enjoy Monday at all having to wake up early and not getting to see her all day. I think another mental health day may be coming up shortly...

(Scott, this is for you - her best gangsta' impression.) Myla's words have taken off like nothing else. She repeats almost anything you say and sometimes whole sentences. She still has some Myla words for things, but we are getting there. The other day, she was singing the ABC's in the back seat. It was so cute! She's really good at W X Y Z but the others get pretty mashed up.

She was very excited to see the snow falling this afternoon. I see crunching in the snow in our future...

1 comment:

John & Jeanette Washburn said...

come on Myla feed that baby!!!!!!!! She is probably thinking that this baby doll is expresionless....Cute picture. Lucky Mommy gets a week off with her pink squealer slash luv bug. love and miss you all M & D & Grandfolks in Omaha