Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September already?!

I was just getting used to August... and September is such a busy month! First, Myla will be showing off her big girl self at the preemie reunion this Saturday. We are very excited to be able to hug all our friends from the NICU and to say thank you for all they did for our little girl. She will have lots of chances to show off that spit-fire personality they saw so often. Plus, I want to get pictures of her with some of the nurses, because when we left, there were a number of them on Christmas break and we never got to say a proper goodbye.

Next, Myla's first airplane trip! We leave for North Carolina in one week to play with our friends the Tessems. I know they have all sorts of cool things out there - I've seen them on their blog. I'm still a little nervous about the plane trip, but Myla is a good baby most of the time and I hope we can handle her... She really likes to play on the floor and just talk to her toys, or roll over on her tummy to sleep, neither of which you can do on the airplane. But I'm sure she will make it work.

We are also anxiously awaiting the birth of a new cousin, Kaidynce Washburn, due to come any day. Plus, Johnny turns 32, and I celebrate the first anniversary of my 29th birthday. And then its full on planning for Myla's first birthday! See, I'm already at October!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Wow, sounds so busy, and like tons of fun. What's this anniversary of your 29th birthday thing? I hear that that's pretty rough :)
Less than a week, wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Love ya,
K